Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week 32

With Darling Daughter #2:
With Natalie:
I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable sleeping. I have to get up frequently to use the bathroom plus turning over in bed is very tedious. My tailbone hasn't been hurting that much which is a nice relief but my hips are a little sensitive while sleeping. DD#2 is still punching and kicking me a lot more than I recall Natalie doing. A lot of weird pelvic punches/pushes. The lower part of my belly is feeling very sensitive and a lot of pulling sensations. And not surprising, but my c-section scar itches a lot now. But overall, it's still been a very low key pregnancy which is a relief.

Our little girl is probably about 4-4.5 pounds now! Her irises are now responsive to light, dilating and contracting as needed. Due to deposits of fat under the skin, her skin is now pink rather than red. Her nails are now long enough to reach to the tip of her fingers or beyond and may need trimming as soon as she's born so she doesn't scratch herself. A loud noise near me may actually cause our little one to jump. She pushes back when we push on her feet or butt that pushes out of my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment