Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week 7

I'm 7 weeks pregnant today. There haven't been a lot of changes this week (as expected). I do feel more bloated, and I've become very emotional and moody (I swear I wasn't like this with Natalie). My abdominal muscles are still feeling achy but other than that, I can't really tell I'm pregnant (nor could I at this stage when I was pregnant with Natalie). It still doesn't feel that real to us but I'm sure it will kick into high gear after my first ultra sound in two weeks.

I've been slacking lately with working out (it's not easy with a 10.5 mo old; I can't imagine how I'm going to get in shape after baby #2). I'm hoping to still run on the weekends and start doing prenatal pilates again soon. Natalie and I do go for walks after work when the weather is nice.

Our baby is about 1/3 of an inch right now, the size of a grain of rice. Development of the arms and legs continue although the fingers and toes haven't yet formed. The brain is growing as well as the lenses of the eyes, nostrils, intestines, pancreas and bronchi.

Like last time, I've added a poll to the side of this blog for everyone to take a guess as to what gender Natalie's little sibling is going to be. We hope to find out around July.

No comments:

Post a Comment